Thoughtful - Sensible - Convenient - Secure
"Purchasing a plan gives me peace of mind, knowing that all the arrangements are made and paid for. Now I can get on with my life"
Many people wish to provide for their funeral expenses and a funeral prepayment plan is a caring, sensible and cost-effective way to do so. The advantage of a prepayment plan over a savings account or life insurance policy is that you can pay now, at today's price, and beat inflation - no matter when the service might be required. Our fees will be paid by Funeral Planning Trust at the time of the funeral.
Funeral prepayment plans are administered by Funeral Planning Services Limited in association with a network of independent Funeral Directors throughout the UK.
Funeral Prepayments are held in a Funeral Planning Trust with Capita Trust Company Limited as Custodian Trustee.
The advantages of the Alex McCleary Pre-payment Plan
- You can choose your own funeral arrangements, for your own peace of mind
- You will save your family from having to make difficult decisions, trying to guess what you would have wanted, at such a distressing time
- All options are clearly specified with fixed prices - or you can choose a personalised plan with every detail exactly as you want it
- Avoid rising funeral costs with an inflation-proof guarantee
- Financial security - the funeral payment is held in a Funeral Planning Trust until it is needed, with Capita Trust Company Limited as Custodian Trustee
- There is no age limit and there are no awkward health questions
- You can make a once-only payment or pay by monthly instalments - whichever suits you
- You can cancel your plan and get your money back if you are not satisfied with your plan guarantee